Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ST Admin

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]   Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP] 3HgjbJ9

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi is a customized AU Naruto-RP site that has just finished undergoing a complete overhaul. New staff, new plot, new areas, and lots of new chances for fun. Our plot is very different from what you'll see just about anywhere; and we've left the details open enough to allow for heavily character driven progression. That's right; what you as the player does has a very real influence on what happens to the world. Plenty of events and constantly updating and newly added systems keep things fresh and fun; and a very active and knowledable staff work tirelessly to keep everyone entertained and the drama to a minimum. Come check out the new world of Shinobi Tales and see for yourself what plenty of hard work and a friendly community can create.

shinobitales.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down

Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Page 1 of 1