Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Voting Sites and Logging On I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Voting Sites and Logging On …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Voting Sites and Logging On I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Voting Sites and Logging On …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Voting Sites and Logging On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kami
Admin

Munny : 0

Voting Sites and Logging On Empty
PostSubject: Voting Sites and Logging On   Voting Sites and Logging On I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 am

Hey peeps,

Just wanted to let you know that taking a few short minutes out of your busy day can benefit the site a lot.

I know most of you are working or in school right now, hence the lack of activity. That's totally cool with me. Making money and learning things should always come before rping.

All I ask is that you long on ever two days so people see we're not dead. Also, I ask that you vote on as many of the vote sites as possible every day you can. You would be surprised how many people we can get like that.

With that said, feel free to apply for any characters you want. If you have any reserve requests, let me know and I'll toss them up there.

One last thing... if there is anything aside from work or school keeping you away from the site, like a rule or something, let me know and I'll do what I can to help.
Back to top Go down
https://jackofalltrades.rpg-board.net

Voting Sites and Logging On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Old Threads-
Jump to: