Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Munny : 3

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE Empty
PostSubject: Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE   Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 am

Player Name:
How You found us:
Did you read the rules and do you agree to them?:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"All evils of the world? Heh, bring at least three times as much as that if you want to stain me. See, Saber, a hero is someone who carries with them everything they see. I am already carrying everything in this world"

Character Basics
Canon or OC?:
Anime:Fate series
Name:Gilgamesh
Nicnames:Archer
Age(s):17
Birthday:????
Allegiances:
Orientation:
Marital Status:

Appearance: ~A couple paragraphs, one on general appearance and one on clothing~

Family:

Personality
~replace this with a couple paragraphs of additional as well as listing things out~

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Quirks:

Friends:

Enemies:

Fighting
Style
~distance, up close, weapon user, ect? To fully explain, you might need a couple paragraphs~

Weapon(s):

Strengths: ~include elemental alignments if applicable~

Weaknesses:

Abilities
Charisma (カリスマ, Karisuma?) is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.

A+: At this point it is no longer popularity, but rather a kind of spell (curse) in itself.

Special Limited Abilities
~Summonings for Naruto as well as tailed beasts go here. Fruits from One Piece. Special kinds of bending such as blood bending without a full moon, for Avatar, goes here. Pretty much anything we will limit in rp and on the site.~

History
~Canon characters are exempt, we can just look it up. Give us as much information as possible, try to relate it to canon events. After this, you may just link to completed threads in your profile to make it easier.~

Other
~any other information~

Sample RP
~this is to give us a view of where you are in skill level and if you can play your character. Being a bit shaky with a character will not disqualify you and neither will not being a novelist. Try not to give us over 2k or under 200 for a word count~
Back to top Go down
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE   Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:16 pm

A New rule edit pertains to this application.

Quote :

Edit 8.21.12- I will be cutting down the time in which the apps sit as a 'wip'. If they are not completed in two weeks of the post date (without valid reason given), they will be discarded. If you wish to continue an application you may request via PM to an admin to move it back.
Right now, I will start the two week count down for people to finish what they have up now. I'll be making posts on all unfinished profiles.
Back to top Go down

Gilgamesh WIPPUDECHOUNE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: