Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Stories of Thedas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Stories of Thedas …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Stories of Thedas I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Stories of Thedas …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Stories of Thedas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MatoCham

Stories of Thedas Empty
PostSubject: Stories of Thedas   Stories of Thedas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am

Stories of Thedas Ad

Home : Rules & Policies : FAQs : For New Players : The Storyline : The Wiki Index

Stories of Thedas is a Dragon Age Origins based, play by post roleplay community. Our time is set at the end of Dragon Age: Origins, one week after the Siege of Denerim took place. The warden has just awoken from a week long sleep after she sustained many injuries during the battle, and Ferelden is beginning to set plans for rebuilding.

A farmer, a merchant or a Warden, whatever you choose to be, Join and forge your own tale as you take part in the rebuilding of Ferelden, help us face the difficulties of the post blight era and see Ferelden return to its previous glory among the many nations of Thedas.

We are a small, active, literate roleplaying group who welcome all players from casual to hardcore. Basic knowledge of Dragon Age is preferred but not required. If you have any questions, feel free to visit our Guest board, we'll happily answer any questions you have.
Back to top Go down

Stories of Thedas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest House :: Links Recieved-
Jump to: