Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Afterhour Mayhem I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Afterhour Mayhem …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Afterhour Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Afterhour Mayhem …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Afterhour Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meeks

Afterhour Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Afterhour Mayhem   Afterhour Mayhem I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Afterhour Mayhem Adupdate01
Afterhour Mayhem Mayhem01

Things are bumping louder in the night.

The creatures thought to only be myth are rattling their "mythical" cages. The beasties and boogie men that children fear are rising up to set everyone's boots shaking. No one place is safe. It seems the entire world is feeling the sharp pangs of fear lancing through their societies.

There has been a rise in certain kinds of crimes, crimes that seem ... supernatural. They either make no sense, or match the M.O. of something that shouldn't even exist.

What is committing these crimes? Are they really real? How can it be that the entire world is experiencing the same thing?

These are the questions plaguing everyone lately. What they don't know is there is a master mind behind all these attacks, all these unexplainable happenings. The problem is, those hunting him will have a very hard time getting to the root of this global problem. Join the mayhem or try to stop it.

Either way, this party always starts Afterhours.

AM is a mass-crossover roleplay that accepts just about any character, canon or original - within reason! As a member who's spent a few years there, I can say that this is some of the most fun I've had on a RP site in a very, very long time - I can't say enough good things about it! The members are talented, literate writers and wonderfully friendly people who make a tremendous effort to include everyone, and the admin is just about the best you could ask for.

Take a look for yourself!

http://aminsurrection.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down

Afterhour Mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest House :: Fresh Face-
Jump to: