Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone?   Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:53 am

Hey guys, just a heads up to let you know I added a few new things to the rules to help us keep the forum running smoothly and fairly.

Character Reservations
1 month and then it's up for grabs. (ex: first of feb to first of march they will have the reservation)

Two People Apply At the Same Time
A staff member gives them a challenge scenero for the character. Three staff members read over and determine who captures the character best. (writing quality, creativity, character accuracy should all be taken into account. Word count means nothing.)

Activity Checks
People must post once a month with both of their characters. After that month they will go into a reservation period. If they miss the next activity check they will be considered inactive and the character will be up for grabs. Only applies to canons. OCs will always be kept. I think this is the most fair way to handle it.

Also added a thread in the plot forum to help us all keep our muses moving and shaking. This is the jest of it.

Challenge Prompts After Accepted
Just for fun, I think I will add a section where we can request and give challenge prompts to each other, both staff and non staff will be able to give and receive prompts.

Now that I think about it... WHERE IS EVERYONE? ~echo echo echo~
Meh, we need somethin to boost our numbers.
How about a good old fashioned membership drive?
That sounds perfect!

So here is how we'll do it.

Advertisements on other sites will be worth 1 point.
A member joining will be worth 1 point.
If they are accepted and active for a week it will be worth another 2 points!

So you're probably wondering what you get for this since we don't have stats, right? Right. How does it sound for us to feature the top three on the member spotlight? I think it's a great idea!

So, to summarize the membership drive...
Advertise on other sites to earn a point. (1)
Invite others to earn more. (1)
If you really want some points, encourage them to be active. (2)
The top three recruiters will get put in the member spotlight for a month!

Geeze, this was a long news... here's a picture of a kitty as a thanks for reading it all.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down

Edits/New Things/Where is Everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Old Threads-
Jump to: