Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Apologies & Plans …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Apologies & Plans …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Apologies & Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Apologies & Plans Empty
PostSubject: Apologies & Plans   Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 pm

I am very sorry this site has fallen to the wayside in recent days. I've not been nearly as vigilant as I could have been, but I do have a good reason for this.

All good big rp sites have one thing in common. They have a lot of people at start up. It takes a large base of friends to make a site active and worth joining. This is where I have continued to fail. It is due to my own short comings in making friends in recent years that have led up to a point where I've not been gaining fellowship with the people I rp with. This means I will have to go out and fix this problem. I will be joining a few other sites and attempting to meet some people who might be interested in something like this.

In addition, I plan add a 'guideline' based stat system. In this system attacks will be designated as weak medium and strong, as will gear and weapons. This will give people some basis to go off of. Stats such as 'strength, speed, spirit (also known as magic or chakra), and defense will be measured as poor, average, above average, great, and super. There will be a way to keep people from abusing this. Also, I will bring back word counts for use of a monetary system. It will be used to buy upgrades for stats, weapons, armor, and new attacks. This will make it easier to pinpoint godmods and give people a basis. I will not be adding a numbers system, so Xan can relax :P

Please continue to pop in on occasion as I update and try to bring people in.

Keep in mind that I am also dealing with irl since I just got engaged and I'm trying to plan a wedding, get a real job, and keep up the house.

Last edited by Neena on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dayn

Dayn

Munny : 50

Apologies & Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies & Plans   Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 pm

The blame is on all of us. I didn't even finish my character, so I certainly wasn't helping the site. :/ After we finish the stats and stuff, I'll finish my character and help out smores. Like a regular Mod. That helps. And stuff. >.>

If anything I blame Weis most. Ruining our board with marriage and stuff. =p lol jk
Back to top Go down
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Apologies & Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies & Plans   Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Mmm, smores.

Alrighty, after the changes are up I'll be reminding you every time I see you to finish your character.

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies & Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies & Plans   Apologies & Plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies & Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Old Threads-
Jump to: