Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstridVO

Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse   Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Deadman Wonderland, a maximum security prison houseing only deathrow inmates. It is the first privately owned prison of it's kind, doubling as an amusement part where the inmates are the enterainment for the citizens outside. They are forced to compete in humiliating and deadly events to stay alive. but there's an even darker secret being kept under many layers of madness. For certain high paying investors, a special show can be seen. People with the ability to turn their blood into deadly weapons are fought against one another in the sadistic Carnival Corpse. The winner earns their life. The loser must give up a body part for scientific study. These abused inamtes, often framed for their crimes, struggle to live in a world where death surrounds them. These are the Deadmen, kept under lock and key by the anti-deadman squad, the sick and twisted Undertakers. Can they learn to cope with their violent ways? Adapt to prison life? Maybe find an escape?

The RP site is based on the manga/anime Deadman Wonderland. We offer a unique experience where people are able to earn CP for prizes, must earn candy, and can compete in the Carnival Corpse. We are in dire need of strong RPers, preferably ones familiar with the content, but are open to all kinds willing to learn. Check out the site for more information.

www.carnivalcorpse.boards.net
Back to top Go down

Deadman Wonderland-Carnival Corpse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest House :: Fresh Face-
Jump to: