Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Saotome Academy: A new beginning  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Saotome Academy: A new beginning  …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Saotome Academy: A new beginning  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Saotome Academy: A new beginning  …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Saotome Academy: A new beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro S.

Saotome Academy: A new beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Saotome Academy: A new beginning    Saotome Academy: A new beginning  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:12 am

Saotome Academy: A new beginning  Affili11

THE MUSIC ACADEMY IS NOW OPEN!

Saotome Academy is open once more, waiting for the future Idols and Composers to start their training. Is it your dream to become an Idol? Or do you want to write songs like a true composer? If you do, then what are you waiting for? Come join Saotome Academy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SA is a roleplaying site, which allows a wide variety of different characters to interact with one another and have fun while making new friends and experiencing a new kind of school life. Most of the roleplaying part of the site includes romance, drama, friendship, everyday life, as well as different places to explore and the competition created by the purpose of the school. You can either be a student, a shining future Idol awaiting for their entrance into the music stage world, or a creative composer searching for the perfect match who will sing their musical creations. You can also be one of the school staff, taking the position of a teacher, or even the crazy Shining Saotome, the principal himself!

Everyone on the site is very friendly, so don't be afraid, we're not gonna bite ;P

Code:
[center][url=http://saotomeacademy.forummotion.com/][img]http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/17/50/43/00/affili11.png[/img][/url][/center]

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you around! ;DD
Back to top Go down

Saotome Academy: A new beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest House :: Fresh Face-
Jump to: